Please join the Inglewood Unified School District in creating a healthier community as we officially kick-off CalFresh Awareness Month, celebrate the 50th anniversary of Medi-Cal, and provide FREE nutrition and physical activity classes!
Participants who attend this Free Event will be able to:
- Enroll in CalFresh to improve access to fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Participate in nutrition & physical activity classes
- Prepare and taste healthy recipes
- Enroll in Medi-Cal (undocumented children up to age 19 NOW eligible for enrollment)
- Enroll in Covered California Special enrollment
- Receive free adult health screenings and free school entry immunizations through the mobile clinic
- Access information about the various programs IUSD provides to students and their families
- Select and take home books from the education resources tables
- Receive Inglewood School District enrollment information
- May 06, 2016 at 9am – 3pm
Inglewood Unified School District
401 S Inglewood Ave
Inglewood, CA 90301
Google map and directions